Friday 25 July 2014

This months Forgotten Funky..

It's the last Friday of the month so that means a new 'Forgotten Funky' blog post from my wonderful DT members.

'Forgotten Funky' what is that?  You might be asking.  Well, each month the Funky Hand Design Team members choose a Funky Hand download collection and they revisit it, making new cards with it.  It's great to see what they create this time around.  Also it reminds me what I have created in the past!

This months it is the backing paper download collection Rainbow Polkadots.


Here are some of the new creations that the DT have made..




You can see more fab creations over on the DT blog  Get Funky & Craft.  Actually if you haven't visited there before you will find loads of posts from the Design Team showing you new creations, tutorials and lots more.  Take a look and be inspired!

Until next time.
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Another fab download dearie.You might have designed it a while ago but it was my first time using it and I love it.well It has Ben said that I'm rather dotty at times.enjoy your weekend.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HeHe! There's nothing wrong with being a bit 'dotty' Debbie. All us crafters are I think! I'm glad you liked using the download. xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin