Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Fathers Day!

It's Fathers Day, the day when crafters/card makers everywhere breath easier as super hard mens cards are behind us for another year!

Why are mens cards so hard?  I can't answer that question, but they are.  Here is a picture of the cards I made for our Dads this year.

There have both been created using the Funky Hand backing paper download Boys Will Be Boys.  The toppers are my own design on photoshop.

To have a closer look pop over to the Funky Hand DT Blog.  Get Funky and Craft.

So, as well as visiting blogs do you frequent any other social media outlets?  If you do, did you know that Funky Hand has a presence on most of them?  If not, why not visit us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest? There are fun things going on on all of them.

Take a look at the latest cards made by the Design Team for this months Forgotten Funky Summer Wedding on Pinterest. Very soon there will be competitions and give-aways happening on our Facebook page and I'm around on Twitter alot of the time and happy to have a chat..anything to keep me away from doing my accounts.  Hehe!

I hope to see you over there.
Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin