Thursday 20 February 2014

Making paper roses

Hi everyone,

How are you all?  Things are very hectic here but I shouldn't complain about being busy I suppose!  It's my turn to post over on the Get Funky and Craft blog and this month I have explained how to make paper roses.

Here are the ones I made..


I'm not going to tell you how to make them here, go over to the Get Funky and Craft blog and read my step by step tutorial.

I'm about to go off to my craft desk and use them in a new project.  I'll be back in a couple of days to show you what I made.  I'm undecided, could be a tag, could be a note pad cover.  I'll have to see what works the best when I get there.  Hopefully my crafty mojo hasn't left while I have been busy.

Until next time.
Anice x

2 comments:

  1. Love these flowers dearie.such dimension.So pretty.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Debbie xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin