Monday 24 February 2014

Making baby cards? Read on!

Hello everyone,

I'm all excited as I've launched some new digital stamps and backing papers on my website Funky Hand and I wanted to let you all take a look.

Who doesn't need baby papers and images? No one I know anyway, so I thought I'd start my 2014 releases in pink and blue.. First up Button Babies Paper Collection.


These backing papers have gone down a storm with my Design Team and they have been making the most AMAZING cards with them.  Go over to the gallery on the Button Babies Paper Collection product page and have a good look.  There is tonnes of inspiration for what to do using just the papers.

If you like to have an image to top your cards then don't worry because I have drawn two for you..


These pair are little sweeties and very simple to colour or paper piece.  Once again my Design Team members have outdone themselves creating the most wonderful cards and other creations (Don't miss the amazing boxes that Lou has made!) which you can see in the galleries on the Button Baby Boy and    Button Baby Girl product pages.  Click on any of the images and be taken straight to the pages.

You're in for a treat though, as I've got another two stamps for you to savour.  I don't know about you, if I want to say I love you to someone I don't always want to do it in a cute or slushy way.  Now you don't have to!  Introducing 'Takeaway Stamps'



These two takeaway coffees are perfect for saying I love you in a fun quirky way.  They lend themselves perfectly to paper piecing and the DT have found some great ways to use them.  Once again take a look at the galleries on the product pages I Like Coffee and Coffee Love to get some inspiration. These are just the first of  these takeaway digital stamps..look out for more in the near future.

OK, with all this excitement going on I think I need a cup of coffee!  I am working on my craft creation using the paper roses that I made a few days away I promise and I'll be back to share it here very soon.
In the meantime why don't you get over to www.funkyhand.com grab the new downloads and get crafting!

Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin