Tuesday 10 July 2012

Sneaky Peeks of demo cards..

Hi, I know it's been a while since we have spoken..I've been very busy working on lots of great new craft stuff you'll hear all about in the future.

Here's some news though, I will be on your TV screens tomorrow care of Create and Craft TV. (Sky 671, Freeview 36, Freesat 813 or watch on online www.createandcraft.tv ) I will mainly be showing you our new craft CD release Wishes & Kisses. But, there will be plenty of Funky Hand CDs to be seen and also some great deals on the older Papercraft Factory CDs so, if you don't have them yet grab them tomorrow.

I thought I'd not only tell you about my TV shows at 8am and 11am but give you some little sneaky peeks of the demonstration cards that I will hopefully be able to show you.  You know what it can be like on live shows you don't always get to complete or even start all your prepared demos but I've made them anyway!



I hope you can join me tomorrow and if you do, please send in an email so I know there is someone watching!!
Speak again soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin