Wednesday 11 July 2012

I'm on the telly box..are you watching??

Just a quick post to remind you that I'm showing my face on the Create and Craft TV channel this morning at 8am and 11am. You can watch on Sky Channel 671, Freeview 36 & Freesat 813.

If you are reading this after 12 noon..then you missed me.. but if not try and watch if only to laugh at me making a mess of my demo cards!

You can see me strutting my funky stuff with the new CD Wishes & Kisses and other Papercraft Factory CD ROMS.  Hopefully I'll see you there, if not...well you wont know what you missed!!

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:04 pm

    Hi Anice great new CD. Went to your web site and bought it strait away. Well done keep them coming. JP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin