This Blog Hop is to give you a peek at what you can make with my two new craft download collections Steam Funk and Funky Kraft Stash which are available for sale TODAY on my website www.funkyhand.com If you join in with this weekends Blog Hop you will get the chance to win a fab Funky Hand prize.
Whats the prize? A FREE copy of BOTH of the new downloads Steam Funk and Funky Kraft Stash.
OK, what do you need to do to have a chance to win the prize?
- Firstly you need to visit each of the Design Team blogs and take a look at the wonderful card or project that they have posted there. They will have been created using either one or both of the new downloads Steam Funk and Funky Kraft Stash. Each of the Blog posts will contain a link to the next Design Team members blog for you to visit or 'hop' to, so it's nice and easy to know where to go next.
- On each of the blog posts you will find a letter that the DT member will give to you. Note down the letter from each post. (I have a letter to get you started which you will find later in this post)
- Before you move onto the next Blog post remember to leave a message letting the DT member know that you have visited their blog on your hop around. It doesn't have to be a long message just say Hi and if you would like to, let them know what you think of their crafty creation. (This is really important as you need to leave a comment on each blog post or you wont be able to win the prize!) If you don't have a blog account of your own don't worry, you can still post a comment but it will come up as an Anonymous comment. Just remember to put you name in your written comment so we know it was you who has visited!
- Once you have visited all the blogs you will have NINE letters and the last DT blog you visit will send you back to this blog post. Mix the letters around until your find a nine letter word. (Hint..it's something you would do with a piece of wooden furniture)
- Once you have worked out the word all you need to do is put it in a comment here on my blog. Now, don't worry if you don't see your answer appear here straightaway as I will be monitoring all the comments so no one can copy your answer!!
- The Blog Hop will end at 12 midnight (GMT) on Sunday 15th January. On Monday morning I will post all the answers that were added to the comments section here. I will check all the correct answers I received also left a comment on all the hop blogs.(See, I told you it was important to leave a comment on each blog!) Then I'll put all those names into a 'hat' and pull out a winner!
- I'll post pictures of me picking the winner out it here on Monday afternoon so come back then to see if you are the winner!!
- There's one little extra..Are you a member of Facebook? If you are, then follow this link to our Funky Hand Page. http://www.facebook.com/funkyhand You'll find a post there about this blog hop and an invitation for you to comment, if you leave a comment there as well..and get the answer right at the end.. you will be rewarded with having your name go twice into the 'hat' so double the chance of winning. Whilst you are on our Facebook page don't forget to 'like' it as we plan on giving special exclusive offers on there which you'll miss otherwise. If you are not signed up to Facebook..you could take this chance to create yourself an account..it's a great place to chat with friends, family and crafty virual friends as well. I couldn't live without it now!
Steam Funk download collection. It was great fun distressing the edges of the papers, not being too worried about everything being perfectly placed. I coloured the clock digital stamp using Letraset Aquamarkers, which you will be seeing available on the website in the near future as they are my new favourites and I'd like to share them with my customers if they haven't tried them yet.
Funky Kraft Stash download which I used as the base card. Kraft card is very 'in' at the moment and it can be a great base for any sort of card you want to make. As it is so netural you can use any sort of paper or stamp that you like with it. For my example card I decided to leave it really simple and show alot of the Kraft paper that I had printed. All I have done is stick a simple circle of buttons directly to the base card. If you are wondering how I got them in a circle it is a simple trick. I drew a circle in pencil..I actually drew around an empty ribbon spool that was the perfect size, and then added the buttons around that. I then rubbed out any pencil left showing between the buttons. It's a fun effect for a card I think.
So what is the first letter of this Blog Hop to get you started? My letter is 'N'
OK..now it's time for you to start hopping, pop over to see what Ruth has for you by clicking her name. Remember to take a note of her letter and leave a comment.. See you back here in a while..enjoy your Funky Hop!!
Just incase you get lost, here is a list of all the DT member posts so you can look at them again if you need to:
Good luck..and have fun!