Friday 8 July 2011

Free Our Betty Stamps in Papercraft Essentials

Just a quck post today about the exclusive Our Betty stamps that are available in this months issue of Papercraft Essentials Magazine (Issue 70)

The Our Betty stamps were exclusively drawn for the magazine so you can't buy the stamps from me or get them anywhere else!

If you like Our Betty Stamps then this is a fab addition to your collection of them.  If you haven't tried them yet then it a great way to try them out and get a fab magazine at the same time!  Then if you get a liking for Our Betty you can find the four clear stamp sets available on my website www.funkyhand.com and not get a stamp double up! 

Find the magazine in your local shop from now or order it from the Practical Publishing website.  Enjoy meeting Our Betty!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin