Sunday 26 June 2011

New Download Tea's Up Available NOW!!

I'm really pleased to let you know that we have released a brand new download called Tea's Up on our website www.funkyhand.com


It contains 20 funky backing papers, 3 mini funky alphabets in matching colours and a set of toppers and sentiments to make things a little easier if you need to make a quick card! The price for this all new download is just £3.49.  Take a look at the fantastic gallery of cards that the Funky Hand design team have made using the papers on the Tea's Up page and get some great inspiration for getting crafting in this lovely weather we are having at the moment!

I'm sitting here in my Garden Studio with the doors open and the lovely fresh breeze just cooling me down..all I need now is to have a nice cocktail in my hand and my day would be perfect.  Not likely just yet though as I still have a bit of work to get done..maybe later!!

Oh, before I go I must remember to remind you to go over to the Funky Hand Design Team challenge blog Get Funky! and join in with this months challenge.  It's a sketch challenge and it was set by me..so of course I would love you to join in!!  See you over there I hope!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of this Anice. Will certainly be purchasing it to use. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin