Tuesday 21 June 2011

How time flies!

Hello everyone,
I thought I would just drop by to let you know that we have finally moved into our new house and I have moved my Funky Hand offices from Teapot Studios to a new office.  I'm happily unpacking at home and in the Garden Studio.  It's so great to have all my craft stash around me again as I've been working in both places for a little while and it's been really hard to get any crafting or designing done.  Which you can image has been driving me mad!

I have a new download collection with my Design Team at the moment and they are making some amazing cards for the gallery on my website to inspire you, I hope to be able to give you a release date soon..it will be very soon.  With all these moves etc I'm afraid my designing has taken a back seat but, I'm back in the saddle now and you can expect more download collections and a new CD Rom in the next few months.
 
It's freaking me out how much Christmas themed stuff is available at the moment so you can count on me to give you Christmas free products for a little while longer!!  I'll get into that sort of thing later in the year.. but before Christmas Eve I promise!!

I really appreciate you all sticking by me during this pretty stressful time of moving and change so a big thanks to you you all.  Especially those of you who have sent me private messages with good wishes.  You don't know how much I appreciate your support. Thank you all.

Now before I go I have to mention this months Get Funky Challenge as I am the challenge setter (is that a term? oh well!) this month and it's nice friendly sketch so I'd love to see you over there joining in.  You just need to use at least one Funky Hand paper or image to be in with a chance of winning a free Funky Hand download..and as there are new ones around the corner if they have the ones you want already then maybe you will have more choice to pick from if you are the winner!! If you don't have any Funky Hand papers yet then fear not there is a Freebie download paper on my site www.funkyhand.com so you can still join in.  It changes every month so grab it before the 14th July as that is when it will change again.

Well, I'd best not hang around here chatting with you I have work to be done. 
Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin