Monday 1 November 2010

Novembers Challenge on Get Funky!

November is here so that means a new challenge over on the Funky Hand Design Team challenge blog Get Funky! Congratulations to last months winner!

This month Lucy is in charge of setting the challenge and she's come up with a good one!  This month we'd like to see you make a Tag with a Funky Hand paper or digi stamp.  It can be any size you like for any occasion.  So why not get a headstart on those tags for Christmas or have a nice rest from the Christmas crafting and make something for a completely different occasion..it's totally up to you!

I have made a tag which is pretty simple compared to the fantastic ones you will see from the other girls over on the Get Funky! Challenge blog but I enjoyed making it just the same!


The base of the tag has been cut out using a sizzix die using a paper from my craft CD ROM Dreams Come True printed onto card.  I then added a doodled outline around the edge using a Sakura pen and added some great black and white spotted ribbon that I received from Create and Craft to use in my demos for the show over the weekend.  I then dug out my Prima flowers, that have been hidden away for far too long and attached them to the tag with a couple of K&Co brads that I've had forever!  As I said, simple but sometimes that can be just as effective.  This tag will go on an upcoming family birthday pressie so it wont be wasted!!

So, get yourself over to the Get Funky Challenge Blog and join in with this months challenge, as usual there is a £20.00 voucher up for grabs to the lucky crafter that wins the challenge to spend on my website www.funkyhand.com.

I look forward to see what you create, speak again soon.
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. Cute colourful tag Anice, love it
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin