Tuesday 11 May 2010

Take a look at the new DT cards..

Just a quicky from me today as I'm knee deep in getting our new craft CD ready for testing.  I'll let you know more about it in the very near future (he he! what a tease I am!)

I wanted to share a couple of new cards that my wonderful Design Team have created using our latest Digi Stamp release Flutterby Flowers..pop over and take a good look at the gallery of all the fabby creations that they have made using it...






Don't forget to join in with this months challenge over on Get Funky! which has been set by Enfys it's to make a card in a shape, but no squares or rectangles are allowed (which I told her were the only ones I could make but it didn't make any difference to her!)  There's a £20.00 voucher up for grabs so make sure you get your entries in before the end of the month.  Oh and don't forget you need to have at least one Funky Hand
paper or extra included on your creation to be in with a chance of winning!

Enjoy your day and speak to you all again very soon.
Anice xx 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found your shop and blog! My mom has MS (and I probably do too, but haven't gotten diagnosed) and we both adore crafts! I'm so glad to see that your amazing designs are so successful! I'll keep following the blog, and wish you all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin