Monday 3 May 2010

New Digi Stamp Download Release

I've been hinting that I had something new to share with you so they are Flutterby Flowers Digital Stamps


I know alot of you love your butterflies so Sally our grapic designer has hand drawn these funky butterflys for you to top your card reations with!  In the collection you get 5 A4 300dpi. One has all four images in sizes just right to simply cut and colour to top your cards.  Then you get an A4 image of each digi stamp for you to manipulate in which ever graphics program you use.

I hope you like them, and if you are looking for ideas of how to use them visit the sales page Fluttery Flowers and take a look at the gallery of card creations that my fab Funky Hand Design Team have come up with.

Enjoy your Bank Holday Monday.
Anice xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin