Sunday 28 March 2010

New Wordbook Download 'Retro Fun'


I know it's been a while so I thought it might be nice to release a new Wordbook download to welcome spring (hopefully!) Retro Fun Wordbook download has all the usual letters and numbers papes and 7 A4 matching papers to print out as well.  It's a pretty bright colour pallet and the papers have been inspired by some fab 60's images that I saw a while back.  Hopefully they will be just what you are looking for to make some bright and breezy cards and wordbooks that will blow away all those Winter cobwebs.  My DT have all loved working with it and you can see some of their creations on the gallery on the Retro Fun page in the gallery.

I've so much to tell you that I will be back in the next few days to update you on my Barbados holiday and about when my Original Workbox arrived last week and the 'fun' we had putting it together!

You still have a few days left to join in with his months Get Funky Challenge before our new challenge starts on 1st April.  Don't miss out on winning a £20.00 voucher to spend on my website www.funkyhand.com

Speak again soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin