Thursday 11 March 2010

Don't go forgetting those Mothers Day cards...

..Or leave them to the very last moment like I have!  Here I am again making excuses for not having handmade cards all ready for occassions that I know are going to happen.  It's amazing once you work in the craft industry you get less time to craft..It's just not right!!

Anyway here is a picture of the cards that I have thrown (!) together for my Mom and Ian's Mom this afternoon...


I've used images from Dreams Come True CD for the papers and the Digi stamps for the toppers.  Now off you go and get your cards made or gloat that you had yours done ages ago!!

Speak again soon.
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Here I am gloating! Posted mine yesterday evening!!
    These are great hun, especially since they are ?thrown? together!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are great! I love the embossing. Thos digi images are fab, I made a set of notecards with them, it was much quicker than stamping and much less messy! I am going to gloat now as I did make my Mother's day cards last weekend using your CD :-) I have entered them into the Get Funky Challenge too :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin