Friday 11 September 2009

Such a sweetie!

I don't get much time or have the space available to scrapbook traditionally so digital scrapping has always been a good option for me. I thought I would share a quick page that I made using a picture of Steffi, my god daughter, on a recent holiday that she took with her family. She is one little sweetie and this picture just sums her up!



I used papers from my Minty Madness download collection and added a few pink swirls to tie in her hat in the picture.

I'll be back very soon to tell you about the new Christmas word book downloads and when they will be released.
Speak soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin