Saturday 26 September 2009

A special Nana card..

I don't make cards for other people, for them to send, very often these days as I just don't have the time but of course there are always special people that I relax my refusals for and one of those people is my best friend Corrina. Her Mother celebrated her 60th birthday this week and I pulled together this card especially for Corrinas lush little ones Alana and Sam to send to their Nana on her special birthday..





I made it using the Positively Kiddies word book collection from my last craft CD Funky Word Books. Rather than creating a full word book I just made a two page book and added the first three letters to the front page and the second page had the final A on it.

The last few days we have been working really hard getting all the boring aspects of running a business up to date like accounts etc..so I'm looking forward to getting back to my designing for the new CD release and a new download collection or even two for October. Hope you are all having a great weekend. Oh, and remember there are only a few more days left to get your entries in for this months Get Funky! challenge don't let that £20.00 Funky Hand voucher prize slip through your fingers, get over there now and find out what you need to do to take part !!

Speak again soon.
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. cute! I love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Anice...love the spotty paper and the buttons and I bet nana loves it...big hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin