Tuesday 8 April 2008

Oohhh more stash has arrived!

I love it when the postman comes each morning. Sometimes he brings me orders or lovely cards from my customers but the best days are when he delivers me new stash! Today my order of two new Bella stamps arrived and at the same time a wonderful collection of ribbons that I ordered over the weekend from Ribbon Oasis. My friend Helen has a birthday tomorrow and this stash delivery is just what I need to get my mojo moving and make her a card.



The picture isn't fantastic as the light here is a bit rubbish today but it gives you the general idea. I used one of my new Bellas stamps called 'Huggy Bellas' which I coloured with Twinkling H20s. The backing paper is from one of the Summer Collections from my CD Funky Seasons, the sentiment button is from Now that's Funky so this card is a bit of a mix and match from two CDs! The ribbon is gorgeous pink and black polka dot..I'm afraid have bought rather a lot of ribbon so I think you will be seeing it a bit more on my cards in the near future!

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has contacted me about my Design Team, there are some amazing card makers out there and I am honored that you would like to join my DT. The opportunity to apply is open until Friday 11th April so if you fancy finding out more contact me on the email address mentioned in the last post. I will be contacting everyone who applies over the weekend and hope to announce my new team after the weekend. I'm really excited!! Oh well, I have to stop playing and get on with some work..my new accountant is coming to meet with me this evening, I really need to get everything ready for that.. don't want her to think I am totally unorganised!
Speak again soon..

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anice, I got that ribbon in my last RO order and love it!
    Good luck with the accountant. Mine isn't bothered by my mess..........I'm married to him. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the funky image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new accountant -eek! Lovely card, great for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anice. Love the new stamp and the ribbon is yummy. You can never ever have too much ribbon in my opinion!! Have a good evening hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend will love this card, Anice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Anice - love the ribbon and the sentiment - well just everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anice,

    You have been so busy since my last visit!!! Beautiful cards and great papers as usual... Any firends would love to receive this one... I certainly would! :oP

    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow how pleased will your friends be to recive such gorgeous cards ,
    love the new cd ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin