Sunday 9 September 2007

I have been in such a good mood the last few days..I think it must be because the weather has been so nice. It could also be because my designing is going so smoothly..watch me jinx it now!! I have been working on up dating some of my CDs with extra items to improve them and I have been really pleased with the outcomes! Luckily for me I had an opportunity to use some of them because Ian's nephew, who now lives over in the USA, has a birthday. I made this card to send to him.



The large letters are one of the new additions to my CD 'It's Funky Too' but they wont be available for a while. I will post here and on my website when the updated version is available. Meanwhile I get to play with them all by myself!!

5 comments:

  1. Cool Anice! Lovely colours, reminds me of strawberries and cream!!!: )

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Anice, going big on the name certainly helped to solve the 'male card' problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great, the letters, colors and the wonderful paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the large letters - good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Anice, very striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin