Thursday 13 September 2007

Here is a digital scrap page that I pulled together this afternoon when I should have been designing! It was inspired by the No5 September Challenge over at Just Bex the challenge was to make a card or layout including stripes, spots and waves.



The stripes and spots are papers from my CD V Funky and the waves are digital ric rak.
The picture is Ian and I a few years ago when we visited our friends in the US for New Year..we were a little worse for the wear in this picture as we had partied into the early hours on New Years Eve!!

I am trying to emulate some fab layouts that I have seen on a few American Digi scrap websites where less is definitely more. It's hard to leave spaces and I think I still have alot to learn but I'm relatively pleased with this attempt!!

3 comments:

  1. Fab Anice!!! great layout!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you too!!! Pop over to mine to see what it's about!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:56 am

    Great layout Anice and love the new papers you've designed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin