Friday 25 May 2007

I have been pretty ill for last couple of weeks with food poisoning so it's been an up hill struggle keeping on top of orders and designing. Thankfully today I am starting to turn the corner and feel a little better. Last weekend was my best friends little girls first birthday so even though I was pretty ill I made this birthday card for her from her Mom and Dad.


She is such a cutie I had no problem finding a nice picture of her but I didn't want it to be a straight forward 'pink' girlie card so I used a paper from my 'soon to be finished' CD which has a grungy polka dot pattern. I think it worked really well. Well her Mom and Dad were pretty pleased with it and it is already in the keepsake box for when she is older. Well best get back to completing the designs for this new CD, very soon I hope to be able to tell you more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin