Friday 4 May 2007




I have been at it again.. making cards when I should be designing! I ordered these new stamps from a great site in Canada called www.stampingbella.com and they arrived this morning so nothing could keep me from getting out my under used (recently) H2O paints as these designs just screamed out for a bit of shimmery paint! I have been trying hard to improve my use of wire and beads on my cards so the Bath time card got my latest creation! Both cards have been made with backing papers from my soon to be released and as yet unnamed CD which I should be completing as I type but I thought I would show you what I have been up to this afternoon. Ahh well back to work...

1 comment:

  1. Great cards and fab papers - espeically the flowery one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin