Tuesday 17 April 2007

Coming up with designs for a new CD is a process..one that I have not been following recently! I have had what is known as a creative block..I just could not come up with anything even reasonable as ideas for my next CD. Maybe I have just been over doing it..maybe I have set myself too hard a task trying to release a CD every two months. I hasn't been a problem so far..so why now?? I don't have an answer but thankfully since yesterday my muse has started to return and I put it down to taking time to browse images on the internet. There are so many hugely talented people who take the most beautiful photographs that I spent a very pleasant couple of hours just looking at pictures that people had posted of every conceivable thing from pots and pans to beautiful sunsets.. suddenly I had some ideas! I pulled together a collection of colours for my new CD and once that was done I started designing.

I thought you might like to see a few of the colours that I decided on..it's not all the combinations just a flavour but so far the papers that are springing forth are great, even if I say so myself!! I had best get back to it before I forget all my ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got your inspiration back - keep at it while it's still there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Swirly. I have been busy for the last couple of days and have a few paper sets done so that's positive!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin