Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Mothers Day..here's a sneak peek for you.

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I want to send best wishes to all you Mums (Moms) out there on your special day.  I hope you are all being spoiled rotten. :)

It's my job to make the Mothers Day cards here, who else would do it?  So this year I decided to create them using a couple of backing papers that are included on a 'soon to be released' Funky Hand downloadable collection called 'Pretty As A Picture' Keep an eye here or on the Funky Hand Facebook Page to find out a release date.



The toppers I've used are some beautiful Hanglar Stanglar stamps that I have been lucky enough to get hold of. Unfortunately they are no longer available for sale from the stamp company. Though they can sometimes be found on Ebay etc. Anyway, here's a closer look,


This one is for Ians Mum.  I decided to send the cards from the person who was sending them so this one is in blues and from a little boy, that would be Ian!  Also Ian calls his Mother 'Mum'..


As you can see I call my Mother 'Mom'  The craft backing papers are just two of the ones that are going to be available in the collection. Just using the brown and white ones made it really easy to add any colour with them and give each card a different look.

I'm still practicing with my Promarkers so the colouring is not perfect, hence the banner on the pink card falling down over her trousers..covering up a little mistake I made.Hehe!  But, isn't that the joy of making your own cards?  Each one is an exclusive creation and you can always find a way to cover any little accidents.

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards, Anice! Would make a good idea for mom's birthday, too!
    Greetings, Maya S. | Floor Cleaning London

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin