Thursday 8 January 2015

Christmas cards I haven't shared!

Hi everyone,

If you read my blog, you know I am terrible for leaving everything to the last moment.  Once again Christmas just gone I left making the family cards to the last moment but, this year I actually did make them! Shock horror!  I didn't end up buying them. :)

I thought I would share them with you as I have been practicing my Promarker colouring and wanted to use my 'average' skills on the cards.  Here are the two I made for our parents:


The image is a freebie by Melonheadz from a few years ago. You can find the link to it here. http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/melonheadzdoodles/for-unto-us-coloring-page-by-melonheadz
I really enjoyed colouring these in and because the image is all colour it meant I could keep the card pretty plain.  The backing paper on them is from the Funky Hand Silent Night download collection.

Here's a closer look..

 

I am still very much a beginner with my colouring so don't judge me too harshly.  They took me quite a long time to complete but they turned out pretty good I think.

So, they are the first of my delayed Christmas shares.  I'll let you see the other ones I managed to finish next time.

Thanks for visiting
Anice xx

4 comments:

  1. oh too cute anice! I love them and i love seeing you get time to colour again too xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou. I wish I had more time to colour..then I'd get better at it! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, these are fab Anice. Fab colouring too. Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind Debbie, but thanks for the support. :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin