Tuesday 7 October 2014

Spooky Dookie Forgotten Funky Part 2

Boo!  Did I get you?

As I promised here are the other creations from my wonderful Design Team member for this months Forgotten Funky, Halloween download Spooky Dookie.  The theme of course is Halloween and the girls have created some amazing crafty items.  Can you believe that all these different creations were made using the same downloadable backing paper collection?


A scary ghost card from Tammy


Something to collect all those treats in from Debbie


Ruth is going to create a right stir with these cupcake toppers and spooky straws


Who wouldn't want a treat rather than give you a trick if you offered them these made by Lou?

I have really enjoyed seening the creations from the Design Team this month, I hope you have too.  Why not pop over to the Get Funky & Craft Blog and leave them a comment.  We love to hear from you and get your feedback.

Until next time,
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin