Tuesday 12 November 2013

Win SIX Funky Hand craft CDs of your choice.

I'm feeling all generous today so, I thought I would share a competition that is currently running over on the Funky Hand Facebook page here with you.  It's pretty easy to enter, and I think it's a prize worth winning..if I say so myself!


Leave a message in the comments here or pop over to Facebook and leave a message there.  Everyone who comments will get one entry into the draw to win the six Funky Hand CD ROMs of their choice. (All the CDs available are not shown in this picture by the way!)

 If you want an even better chance of winning then just pop to the Funky Hand website www.funkyhand.com and purchase a download from the ever growing collection of ones available.  If you buy a download you will get an extra FIVE entries into the draw.

The six CDs are worth up to £71.94 (depending on which ones are chosen) and the downloads available on the website start from 99p. If you haven't tried downloads before, it might be a good time to try one, you could get a great new backing paper collection or digital stamp (or both!) and, have a better chance of winning all the CDs.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know about the competition, leave a message here or go over to the Facebook pageYou have until 12 noon Saturday 16th November to join in.

Good luck
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin