Thursday 20 June 2013

Creative Stamping - Card Two..

Here I am again to share another card that I created for this months Creative Stamping Magazine.  The magazine is available now, it has loads of great stuff in it, not just Funky Hand. There's colouring techniques from Sandra Wright of the House of Zandra, she's a really lovely lady and a very talented designer. I met her and we had a nice chat at a local craft show up here in Newcastle last year.

Anyway, less of my musings about people I have met! Lets see the next card I made...


This card has some handmade flowers on that if you know anything about me, was a big deal in itself!  I don't do much in the way of handmade embelishments.  I have alot of trouble making them because of my right hand being a bit funny and also I'm pretty lazy!! So, just stop and look at the picture and be amazed..it will be a while before you see anything like this again on one of my cards!

The backing papers on this card are from a Funky Hand CD ROM Colour Me Happy. The digital stamp is from the Where The Faeries Live set , it's No.1 Tree Stump Lane.  The CD and the digital stamp are available on my website www.funkyhand.com

OK, that's it for today. Speak to you again with another card soon.
Anice xx


1 comment:

  1. This is super Anice.Beautiful colouring and those flowers and leaves are stunning.You go girl.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin