Tuesday 26 April 2011

Hope you've enjoyed your weekend..

We've been pretty busy here with you all going a bit mad with our Easter sale!  Thank you to everyone who visited www.funkyhand.com this Bank holiday weekend you've kept us very busy. I'm going to have to get a fast order in for some more promarkers and other stash items.. I'm all sold out!!

I know it's a little late but I wanted to send you a nice bright Easter card to say thanks and here's to a lovely Spring and Summer heading our way!


This card was made using my latest craft CD ROM release Craft The Year Away.  I took advantage of the coloured eggs image on the CD and just added a little Glossy Accents to make them nice and tasty looking!! I know it's a really simple card but I think that with just a few little bits of doodling you can make a card quickly but fun.

As I've said loads of times before recently I'm working away on our next craft CD ROM release and it's starting to come together nicely now.  I'll keep you informed about when you will be able to see it..but expect a few new backing paper download collections to be released in the near future to keep you crafting while you have to wait for me to finish designing new backing papers.  This new Funky Hand craft CD will be one to grab I promise !!

So, before I sign off I wanted to remind you to remember to pop over to the Funky Hand Design Teams Get Funky! Challenge Blog and be inspired by the wonderful card creations that the DT members are sharing with us every few days over the month.  This months challenge theme is Spots and Stripes and we would love to see your crafty creations.  If you win the challenge you will get to choose a free Funky Hand Download Collection as your prize.  So go on, have a read of the challenge Blog and join in with us..we'd love to have you!!

Speak again very soon,
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin