Saturday 29 January 2011

Launch of new craft CD Craft The Year Away

Finally after all the talking I can say that our new craft CD Craft The Year Away is ready for launch and you will be able to see me live tomorrow Sunday 30th January at 10am on Create and Craft TV launching it and showing you the amazing cards that my wonderful Design Team Members have created using it. It will be launched on our Funky Hand website on the same day Sunday 30th at 1pm..along with some other funky new items that are exclusive to the website to go with the new CD!! The new CD will be the same price as the other Papercraft Factory CDs £16.99 no VAT price rises for Funky Hand customers!!


I'm really excited to share this CD with you as we have listened to what our customers have fed back to us whilst they have been using our other Papercraft Factory releases Dreams come True and Colour Me Happy and made some improvements that I'm sure you are going to love..and the really great thing is, if you already have the other Papercraft Factory CDs installed on your PC when you install the new CD..the others will be updated with the new improvements as well so you get to use the papers and digi stamps that you already love in a new way!!  How good is that?  Take a bow Ian..my technical geek, you are a wonder!

If you would like a look around the new CD before you buy it then you can have a little look right here..
Craft The Year Away Demo 

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin