Friday 16 July 2010

Sorry for being so quiet...


I have to apologise for falling back into my naughty ways of not blogging as often as I should..will you forgive me?


It's very busy here at Teapot Studios after the release of our new craft CD Rom Colour Me Happy on Create and Craft TV and then the launch on my website www.funkyhand.com   Thank you to everyone who has purchased the CD so far and sent me such lovely messages..you are all the BEST!

As well as releasing the CD, we are also working on about five other projects at the moment which are all very exciting and very crafty..but I can't tell you anything about them just yet..I'm afraid I'm going to keep you hanging on for a while longer.  But it will be worth it I promise! (She says with her fingers crossed hoping that you will agree!) Poor Corrina doesn't know which way to turn we have so many things happening all at the same time..along with the dreaded VAT return, it all adds up to a pretty exciting ,even frenzied, time!

I'm afraid I don't have any creations to share with you today but with Ians Mothers and my Moms birthdays coming up and my Cousin Katies wedding a couple of weeks away I will have to get my crafting head on and get making..I'll share them with you as they are completed!!

Before I sign off today I just want to remind you about the Get Funky! Challenge for this month which is 'Something New' set by our wonderful Ruth.  Now as they say you have to be' in it to win it' so get your entries in before the end of the month and you just might be the lucky winner of the £20.00 voucher to spend on my website.  I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

Until next time, which shouldn't be as long away, happy crafting!
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin