Saturday 3 October 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!


It seems we actually have a day especially for our card making passion which is today 3rd October so, I thought I'd join in a little and give you a peek at a card I have made for my cousin Katies birthday that I've used papers from my next craft CD release that we are still working on getting ready for launch... want a little look? Well go on then..

/>


These papers are from a collection called Free Romance from the new CD. I can't wait to be able to tell you all about it..but you'll have to wait for just a little while longer.

Enjoy your card making day!
Anice xx

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card anice....and katie will love it....oh love sneaky peeks and can't wait to get my crafty mitts on the CD...happy world cardmaking day...big hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the flower and your homemade brad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very pretty I like the colours and the dots, love dots! Thanks for the sneak peek at the new papers!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anice
    Really love this card and the way you placed her name. Gorgeous. Nettie.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOOhhhhhhh!!

    And yes, I am a week late!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin