Thursday 25 June 2009

It's fun to try different things..

When I launched my latest craft CD Funky Word Books back in May I didn't really consider that my customers might make anything else with it but Word Book keepsakes. How wrong I was! I have had so much feed back from crafters telling me all the amazing and different things that they have created using the Funky Word Books CD which were not straight forward word books.

With this in mind I thought I would share a couple of creations with you that were made with the Funky Word Books CD, the first one is a fab note book creation from my newest Design Team member the super talented Dolly..



What a great idea to add the first three letters to the front page together to make the covers of the note pad. Each of the letters has been beautifully stitched around in Dollys wonderful style that really makes them 'pop'



This one is one of mine.. I never remember the dates of my friends and family members birthdays so I made myself a Birthday book, now I just need to fill in all the important dates!





So, just because I didn't think 'outside of the box' when I was originally designing the word book CD (Oops! nasty throw back from my old corporate work life!!) doesn't mean that you can't create loads of different things using it. If you've created anything unusual or different with a Funky Hand craft CD or download collection how about putting a link to it here..I would love to see them.

Speak again real soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin