Tuesday, 2 October 2007

I never seem to be able to catch up with everything that I need to get done.

Well that's how I have been feeling but today I seem to have been able to find time from somewhere and I have been able to join in with last Fridays Daring Cardmakers challenge. Here are the challenge details:

This week I’d like you to use a FRAME or FRAMES on your card. You can use any type of frame you so wish. How about a die cut frame or a hand cut frame. You can frame your card with brackets or flowers or how about some doodling - the choice is yours.



I hand cut a 'frame' (hence it not being perfectly straight but I thought it would just add to the card!) from a paper from my CD V Funky I used the same paper to cover the chipboard letter that I used as the main letter of the 'angel' sentiment. The chipboard letter is from Maya Road. I finally got round to using my new Tilda stamp 'Tilda with a Heart' which I coloured using twinkling H20 paints. I finished off the frame and letter with prima flowers. It's a pretty simple card but..that's the way I do them!!

It has been a real surprise to me how many entries I have already received for my competition in Card Making and Papercraft magazine. I was worried that I wouldn't get enough entries to cover the prizes available.. now I am beginning to worry where I will keep them all as they just keep coming and the competition doesn't close until the 30th October!! My postmans face was a picture this morning as he had to come back to my door when he realised that he had a separate bag just with postcards for me and the two boring bills he had already posted through the door were not the only thing I was getting this morning!!

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love that image

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely! I love your card, and the magnolia stamp is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the spotty paper and it looks great on the chipboard 'a'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your papers are lovely, as is the card

    ReplyDelete
  5. oOOOOoooo lovely Anice!!! very cute!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card realy nice ,love the colour ,Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anice,
    I have just tagged you, please see blog for details.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm late Anice.
    Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in with my dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin