Monday 2 July 2007

Me and the Coliseum

I'm back! You may not even have noticed I'd been away..but Ian and I have been away with a couple of friends for five days in Rome. I have never visited Rome before but it was somewhere I wanted to see. The weather was fantastic the whole time and we had to be really careful not to get sunburn. We saw all the usual sites, the Vatican, the Coliseum etc but we also took a day trip to Pompeii which was amazing. Now we have come back down to earth with a bump! Ian has left for work and I am sat here in front of this screen preparing to start getting orders ready that were placed whilst we were off enjoying ourselves!! I think I will just sit here with a cup of coffee, close my eyes and image I am still in Rome..


View from our Hotel Balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin