Friday 23 February 2007


Hello! We are fresh back from exhibiting at the Hobby, Craft and Stitch trade only Exhibition at the NEC, Birmingham. It was a great success, but very hard work on the feet! We met some fantastic retailers and I would like to say thank you to everyone who came to say hello, it was great to meet you all! It was Funky Hands first exhibition so it was scary and exciting at the same time. Ian my techie was brilliant over the three days as he had to talk to people about craft when thats not really his thing! He did a great job, I don't think anyone even realised! Now we are back at home and things are not slowing down. I have orders every where getting processed and I have to start my next Cd even before Funky Seasons has actually been launched on funkyhand.com!
The picture is Ian and I standing on our stand waiting for the exhibition to open on the first day.. you can see the tension I am sure!! Well best get back to it..speak soon.

2 comments:

  1. Only just seen this - you do look nervous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Swirly we were!! But once we got started it wasn't bad at all except on our feet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin