Friday 15 April 2011

Spots and Stripes New Get Funky Challenge

Hello again, can you believe that another month has flown by and it's time for a new challenge over on the Get Funky Challenge Blog.

But first I'd like to say thank you to everyone who created wonderful entries for last months challenge and to congratulate all the winners. WELL DONE!  Thank you so much for joining in, we all love seeing what you are inspired to create each month.

Right now for this months challenge. Debs is our hostess this month and her challenge is for you to create anything that you like using SPOTS AND STRIPES. Who doesn't like using spots and stripes in their crafting? So we are expecting some fab entries this month!  Here's Debs card to get you going...

How's that for a little different?  The butterflies have been cut from papers from the Funky Hand Dreams Come True CD ROM and our latest spotty download collection Rainbow Polka Dots.  There will be new entries on the the Get Funky challenge blog every few days over the next month from the Funky Hand DT members to get your mojo flowing so remember to call back often.  All you need to remember to do when entering the challenge to be considered for the winners prize of a Funky Hand download collection of your choice is that you include at least one Funky Hand paper, stamp image or extra on your creation.  Don't worry if you don't own any Funky Hand stuff yet as there is a freebie Funky Hand backing paper on our website www.funkyhand.com each month to help you. (Grab it before the 14th May as it will be changed to a new one for next months challenge then)

This month is a very bright stripey paper which matches the colours on the Rainbow Polka Dot download collection.  I hope you can join in with us this month.

What else has been going on here at Teapot Studios..well I'm working away on new backing paper designs for our next CD ROM release which should be ready for you to have a look at May/June time.  That's if I can get everything done in time!!  I'm hoping to be able to get sat down infront of my craft table very soon as I've been so busy with business things I've not had a chance to craft for ages.  Hopefully I'll be back with some of my creations to share with you very soon!

Right, no rest for the wicked, I have to get back to designing.
I'll speak to you again very soon.
Anice xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin