Friday 22 April 2011

BIG EASTER SALE ON NOW!


Yes it's that time of year again on the Funky Hand website. www.funkyhand.com  We have a BIG Easter Sale on NOW with 25% off EVERYTHING available for sale on the website until 10pm Monday 25th April.

So, if you have been meaning to buy that Funky Hand CD, maybe our latest Papercraft Factory release Craft the Year Away or complete your collection of the Funky Hand original craft CD ROMS. this weekend will be the perfect time to grab that bargain. Maybe you'd like to download one of the Funky Hand downloadable backing paper collections, perhaps the latest release Rainbow Polka Dots, get 25% off the normal prices and give yourself a little Easter treat!

Don't forget as well as all the Funky Hand downloads and craft CD ROMS there is also our new range of clear rubber stamps featuring the lovely Our Betty and lots of button and ribbon collections put together especially for Funky Hand.  That's not all though, we haven't forgotten to include all the fabby craft stash items that we have available on the website in the sale so take a good look and grab yourself some fantastic bargains on sets of Letraset Promarkers, Sakura Gel pens,Stazon inks pads and much more!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter break and find some time to fit in a bit of crafting.  I'll be working on my backing paper designs for our next Funky Hand CD release but I'm going to make sure I find time to have at least a little bit of fun along the way!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. Been ill for last few days so this has really cheered me up! I've decided I 'needed' to buy my first Our Betty stamp set to help speed up my recovery! Thanks for the sale Anice! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin