Thursday 29 July 2010

Thank you !

 
Just a very quick post this morning to say a very BIG thank you to all the lovely ladies who have taken the time to apply for my Design Team call out.  I really appreciate all your time and effort and wanted to say thank you all here publically.  The call out is officially closed now so I can get on with the hard job of choosing new Funky Hand Gang members..well I'd best stop chatting and get on with it then I suppose! 
I'll be intouch with everyone who has applied individually, hopefully before the end of the weekend.  Once again thanks everyone.. you all make me feel so excited about the Funky Hand DT and stuff that will be happening in the future with Funky Hand as a business.

Oh and whilst I'm here don't forget that Saturday is the last day to get your entries in for this months challenge over at Get Funky.  A new challenge will be launched on Sunday 1st August by our lovely Dolly. Remember you could be the winner of a £20.00 voucher to spend on my website www.funkyhand.com.

Speak again very soon
Anice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin