Thursday 1 July 2010

Get Funky! Challenge Time again!

Another month has gone .can you believe how fast this year is speeding by?..so it's time for a brand new challenge over on my Design Teams challenge blog Get Funky!

This month Ruth is in charge and her challenge is for you to create something 'New'  New Baby, New Home ..anything that you like actually.  I've been really busy this month so I am ashamed to say I haven't added a card yet..later in the month I promise!.  To give you a little taster here is a card from Ruth, made with papers from The Funky One CD


and a wordbook from Dolly using papers from my soon to be released new CD Rom Colour Me Happy (there's the reason why I've been so busy this month!!)

Aren't they both fab..jump over now to the Get Funky! blog to see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the team.  Join in and have a chance of winning a £20.00 voucher to spend on my website.

I'm going to be back very soon..probably tomorrow to tell you all about the new CD Colour Me Happy and when it's going to be launched.  Here's a hint..if you're watching Create and Craft TV on Monday 5th July at 10am you will probably see me using it!!  Not much of hint really!  I'll be back with more info very soon!

Anice xx 

1 comment:

  1. Who-hooo! Thanks for showing my baby book!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin