Sunday 17 May 2009

Create and Craft Live show Tuesday 19th May.

Yes, you are going to have to put up with me again on live TV on Tuesday at 12noon. The Create and Craft channel (Sky 671, Freeview Channel 22) have started having live shows a number of times a week to bring crafters new products and on Tuesday it's my turn.



I'll be working with my new CD Funky Word Books trying to give you a few more ideas of what sorts of things you can create with it. But what will be quite exciting is that Create and Craft are premiering the Zutter Bind It All machine (the new pink one) and I get to have a play with it and show you ways you can use it with my Funky Word Books CD



Luckily I do already own a Bind it All so I am making sure I have a practice so I don't show myself up on Live TV. Which doesn't mean I wont so it might be worth watching just for the laugh!! I hope you can join me, I should have more time for demos and having a closer look at the fab samples that my Design Team have created with the CD than I did on the launch show on Ideal World a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway I haven't finished the demos yet! So I'd best get going and finish them off or it will be a pretty quiet show!!

Speak again real soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin