Monday 8 April 2013

..and the winners are..


It might be a little later than I promised, I'm afraid I've been a little under the weather, but here are the winners of the Funky Hand Easter Egg Hunt held on the Funky Hand website www.funkyhand.com over the Easter Holiday weekend.

First up are the winners of the Easter Eggs: (Both of these young gentlemen have very kind Mums who asked me to award them the eggs)

Adam C
Jacob C

and the lucky winners of the £5.00 Funky Hand vouchers are:

Helen J
Jocelyn S
Sandra C
Trish V
Michela M

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you very much to everyone who took the time to hunt down the Easter Eggs over the Easter weekend.  It turned out to be so much fun that we may well do something like it again.  Keep a look out !

Speak to you all very soon.
Anice xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin