Thursday 3 February 2011

I'm on TV again..& we have a new Download available

I know it only seems like a few days ago that I was gracing your screens on the Create and Craft channel launching our new craft CD ROM Craft The Year Away... actually it was only last Sunday!! But, you will have the 'pleasure' of seeing me live again tomorrow (Friday 4th February) I'm guest presenting two live shows tomorrow on Create and Craft at 10am and then again at 2pm.

I've been working away here in Teapot Studios making new demonstrations for each of the shows so..if you missed the launch last weekend maybe you'll be able to catch one of the shows tomorrow.  I'll be showcasing the new CD Craft The Year Away, (which is selling like hot cakes by the way!!) Colour Me Happy and Dreams Come True.  There also will be an opportunity to purchase the two earlier Papercraft Factory CDs together for the exclusive price of £24.99.  This is only available on Create and Craft so grab it whilst they still have stock..remember if you purchase the new CD Craft The Year Away, when you install it, it will upgrade the older two craft CDs and you will have the new Workspace to use on both of them as well! 

If that's not enough to tell you today, I'm also pleased to let you know that there is a new Funky Hand Download collection called Love Love Love available NOW on the website www.funkyhand.com.

 
It is of course Love themed in time for Valentines Day card making but it would be great for any romantic card you need to make.  Though I haven't gone for pinks this time..red, white and three shades of grey are the colours for this collection so great for making cards for men!  Another good thing about this download collection is that it's priced at just £3.19.

Anyway..I'd best get back to work and let you get on with your day!  Join me tomorrow if you can, it's nice to know that some friendly virtual pals are watching.

Speak again very soon..
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin