Friday 11 December 2009

The start of something new...

It's a pretty exciting and scary time here at Funky Hand Towers as we start to prepare to move Funky Hand from here into new premises. The big joke here calling the house Funky Hand Towers always came from the show 'Only Fools and Horses' where Del used to say to Rodney 'this time next year Rodney..we'll be millionaires' and they lived in Mandela Towers. Now these Towers are just too small to hold Funky Hand anymore..I told you a few posts back about our new offices..well we picked up the keys a few days ago of the freshly finished office and we will be working full time out of them beginning in the new year. Here's me waiting for my desk to be delivered..



and here's me taking the position I intend to have the majority of the time..I am the boss don't you know!!



It's a massive job trying to get everything sorted..and everything is so much harder as it's Christmas in a few weeks! But I can not wait to be sitting in my Studio,in Teapot Studios surrounded with all the wonderful media companies and other creative companies that work out of these offices,ready to start 2010.. it's going to be a big year I just know it!

The new CD Dreams Come True is now with the manufacturers and I will be back very soon to give you the release date and details of our live show on Create and Craft, where you will be able see the amazing things my fabby Design Team are creating with the new product. As usual they are out doing themselves with their wonderful creativity.

I have lots of other things to tell you about the move and what is planned for next year but I'm going to keep a few things back and tell you later! What a tease I am!

Before I go, I still have a BIG sale going on my website of all my craft CD-Roms, they are selling pretty fast and the sale ends at 9pm on Sunday 13th December so don't miss out on getting a bargain. Get over to www.funkyhand.com and grab yourself an early Christmas pressie!
Oh, and once you've got yourself some Funky Hand papers why not join in with this months challenge over at the Get Funky! Challenge blog..there's £20s worth of vouchers to spend on the website to be won.

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

6 comments:

  1. this is so exciting Anice and I love that red chair....it would look so good in my cubbyhole....big hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the move hun! How exciting for you!! Best of Luck with it all. . .!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Love the brickwalls, very Funky! You look right at home with your feet up on the desk there.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, its looking great anice!! what a change from the last picture!!!! i bet you can't wait!! roll on new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anice

    It is all so super exciting!

    Hope we get to see some more photos soon - especially of those Funky Hand coffee mugs (or will it only be tea in Teapot Studios?!?!)

    Loving playing with the new CD Anice. The world is in for a treat!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely situation to be in, it must be so exciting, well done!
    Wishing you ocntinued success!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin