Tuesday 25 November 2008

Hurrah ! two reasons for me to celebrate.

Hello everyone!

I'm in rather a good mood today for two reasons. The first one is..it's my birthday! Though I probably shouldn't feel that happy as I am turning 40 years old. I've received loads of fabby cards and presents and I'll pop back over the next couple of days and share the lovely cards that I have received and thank everyone properly.

The second reason for my good mood today is that I have finally launched my brand new shiny craft CD Rom Funky Daze. I thought I would share a few of the wonderful cards that my Design Team members have been frantically making for me ready for launch..this is just a small sample of the wonderful work they have produced. Pop over to my website www.funkyhand.com and take a look at the gallery for Funky Daze to see everything they have been creating.

















How lucky am I having such talented Design Team members?

Now I'm off to have a fun day to celebrate my 'life beginning' as I keep being told by well meaning friends !

Speak again soon
Anice xx

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Anice!!!!!! 40 is the new 30, or 20 or whatever you want really lol have a great day hope you are doing something fun.

    new set is fab, the dt cards are great

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Anice!!! The new CD looks fab and the DT cards are fantastic. Have a wonderful day. hope you get spoiled rotten

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful day- and remember 40 is the new 30!
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a Wonderful Birthday!
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOpps! A day late with this! But hope you had a lovely Birthday yesterday! And I am so pleased to be part of your DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:04 pm

    happy birthday anlce hope you had a fab day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful birthday and your DT have done a wonderful job. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great birthday and the cards are fab x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin