Wednesday 12 September 2007

I had the lovely opportunity to actually make cards over the last few days and today has been no different. Ian's brother moved to America with his wife and two boys earlier in the year and finally they have been able to buy a lovely house to live in. This card is for them to congratulate them on their new purchase. Luckily for me it tied in nicely to the little extra challenge over at Daring Cardmakers Here's this times requirements

Big & Little We'd like you to use items in pairs of Big and Little - so you need to have both sizes on your card ie big & little buttons, big & little die cuts, big & little hearts, big & little circles etc The theme of your card can be whatever you like this time, so that's nice of us, isn't it?



The papers used are both from my newest CD V Funky and the little house is cut with an original Sizzix die. The two pink buttons are my 'big and little'

Things are just as busy here as ever and I am frantically working on new designs to update a couple of my older CDs. I am hoping to be able to tell you about some really exciting news I had today soon but I think it is going to have to wait for a few more weeks.

Oh! I hear Ian shouting downstairs seems England have scored in the match and Michael Owen has got them both as he's a big Newcastle United fan that is extra good obviously!! I think I will just hide up here and craft a bit more till it's all over!!

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin