Sunday 15 July 2007


I found this old picture of me when I was about three years old and I thought it would make a fun digi scrap page. I am trying to leave spaces on my pages and not fill every little bit with an embellishment..it's hard! The papers used are from my new CD V.Funky
Ian and I were out on the town last night with a few friends. I have discovered Cherry beer that they sell in our current favourite pub and I am sad to say sampled rather too many of them last night! I haven't stopped eating all day! I think another cup of tea and the last muffin might just help make me feel more human!

6 comments:

  1. Fab page, that was about the last time you saw me in one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOHHHHH....this is ADORABLE!!!
    the photo and the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby digi LO Anice = sooo cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog (DCM Dare). I too am from Newcastle btw :) Although live in Lincoln now (miss geordies though!)

    Patsy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for dropping by my blog. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anice that is beautiful, really simplistic and stylish. I love your 'About Me' photo too, it's a really natural and happy shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin